S9600.4D – 4 Channel Digital Amplifier 150W x4 @ 2, 4, and 1 Ohm RMS Power
STROKER series 4 Channel amplifier has established an unsurpassed reputation for high performance, quality, efficiency, and reliability. STROKER series 4 channel digital amp are designed and engineered with having massive dynamic headroom capability so you will always get way more power than its standard power ratings. Extra power means crisper and cleaner amplified signal for a tremendous sounding audio system. STROKER series 1-ohm amplifier showcases their flexibility by generating very consistent power output at different impedances and with its variable phase adjustment on the4 channel digital amplifier, the magical shifting of low bass can be shifted from the trunk to the front of the vehicle so you can not only hear it but feel it! First, this amplifier pushes 150 watts of RMS power per channel at 1/2/4 ohms impedance. This is actually the only amp on our list capable of doing so. Moreover, the soundscape of the Cerwin vega of RMS power is by far the broadest with an astounding 35Hz – 350Hz frequency range. No other amp on our list comes anywhere near that value. This is one of the larger amps on our list–though it is a class D topology, so heat will not be a problem. Also, the input sensitivity is a bit narrow at 400 mV to 12 volts which will necessitate newer head units or signal transmitters–a small price to pay for such a quality amp.
- Latest High-Efficiency Full Range Digital Topology
- Surface Mount Component Technology with 4-Layer PCB
- Common Compact Size with Single-Sided Connections and Top Mount Controls
- Handles HI and LO level input up to 12V
- Switched Speaker Level Turn On Option (VOX/DC Offset/REM)
- Input configuration switch on 4 and 5 channel amplifiers
- Fully Variable`12dB per Octave Crossovers
- Lighted LED logo
- Bass remote can disassemble and installed in-dash
- Variable Phase adjustment on ALL S9 series monoblocks to get the correct phase. Moves bass from the trunk to the front.